New York City plastic surgery specialist Joshua A. Greenwald, MD, FACS, offers state-of-the-art virtual consultations for added convenience. With a virtual consultation, you can consult with Dr. Greenwald remotely and receive a complimentary evaluation by the knowledgeable Manhattan cosmetic surgeon. This innovative consultation process allows you to ask Dr. Greenwald any questions you have about the procedure, as well as obtain an approximate fee quote — all prior to stepping foot in our office.
- Simply click on the “Get Started Now” button toward the bottom of the page.
- Provide your contact information in the appropriate fields. Please make sure you include a good contact phone number and the best time of day to reach you, because this is how we will contact you.
- From the menu of choices, select the area(s) of the body that you are interested in improving.
- Answer any questions that are prompted by your selections.
- Upload photos of yourself that include a clear view of the area(s) of the body that you are interested in treating. You can upload as many photos as you think are necessary to convey your concerns properly.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- Please note: You are required to submit photos. Without photos, we cannot complete your request for a virtual consultation.
Within 72 hours of Dr. Greenwald receiving your information and reviewing your case, our patient care coordinator will contact you via the phone number you provided to discuss Dr. Greenwald's assessment and surgical treatment recommendations. You can also ask any questions that you may have at this time. Once you are comfortable with the information provided in this initial virtual consultation, you are ready to schedule an in-office, personal consultation with Dr. Greenwald.
Please keep in mind that any information you obtain in your virtual consultation, including any recommendations, opinions and cost estimates, is not considered final until Dr. Greenwald has consulted with you in person and is able to confirm his preliminary assessment.
If you have any questions, please contact the practice of Dr. Greenwald by calling (914) 421-0113 or (212) 518-1642.